Thank you for visiting the http://junktrove.com website. Please take a moment to read the terms and conditions below and ensure that you understand them.
• These terms and conditions relate to the website located at http://junktrove.com ("Website"). The Website is managed by Daytrip Media Ltd (‘the Company’).
• If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website. Before using this website please ensure that you understand that these terms and conditions govern your use of our website. By using our website, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full.
• By playing on this Website you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
• You are only permitted to use the Website for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Website is strictly prohibited.
• The quizzes and tests featured on this site are meant to be fun only. They do not claim to be accurate or professional in any way. They are provided solely for entertainment purposes and are not to me misconstrued as advice or proffesional comment. We cannot be held liable for any issues that might arise from any actions taken as a result of the results assigned from taking this test or quiz.
• We make every effort to ensure that errors or mistakes do not occur in any Quiz. However, from time to time errors and technical issues can lead to mistakes and errors at the site. We cannot be held repsonible for any such mistakes, loss of data or quiz submissions, and we will endeavour to put right any inaccuracies as we discover them.
• We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to any person (but without your consent) without notice, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you. You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
• Ownership: Unless otherwise indicated, all materials contained in this site are the copyright property of http://junktrove.com, its divisions and subsidiaries. To reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly display material from this site for commercial purposes, you must first obtain written permission from http://junktrove.com. All brand names, trademarks and registered trademarks remain the property of their rightful owners.
• Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this website are the property of http://junktrove.com or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of http://junktrove.com or such third party which may own the Mark.
• Material on this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically incorporated into this material. We may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programs described in these materials at any time without notice. http://junktrove.com does not warrant or represent that the information contained in this site is complete, reliable or timely, or that the site will be uninterrupted or free of errors and/or viruses. You use this site at your own risk.
• All information provided on this website is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
• LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL http://junktrove.com OR ANY COMPANY OWNED BY Dogs Of Annwn Ltd Ltd BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH ANY http://junktrove.com WEBSITE OR THE USE, RELIANCE UPON OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED FROM ANY http://junktrove.com WEBSITE.
• Links to Third Party Sites: This website may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at the user’s own risk and http://junktrove.com is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. http://junktrove.com provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
• Revision of Terms and Conditions: http://junktrove.com may amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Users are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance. Any use of the site by you after such update shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments and modifications.
• Jurisdiction: This agreement shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with English law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
http://junktrove.com is committed to protecting your privacy online. Names, addresses and email addresses are only collected when voluntarily submitted by you.
Sharing of personal information
• Third party companies may be engaged by http://junktrove.com to perform a variety of functions, such as monitoring this website, assisting with promotions and providing technical services. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions. However, these companies may only use such personal information for the purpose of performing that function and may not use it for any other purpose.
• http://junktrove.com does not sell, transfer or disclose email addresses or any other personal information to third parties.
• http://junktrove.com reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of this website, to fulfil your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of health and safety.
Accessing your information
• You are in control of any personal information you provide to us online. If at any time you would like to correct the personal information we have about you, please contact us.
• In order to review any personal information we have collected about you via this website or to ask us to delete that information or to stop further use of the information, please contact us.
Links to other websites
• We may offer links to sites that are not operated by http://junktrove.com. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies.
The data we collect using cookies helps us understand our customers better so that we can provide a more focused user experience. Using the knowledge of your previous visits to our website, we can enhance subsequent visits by tailoring our content to match your requirements.
Here’s a list of the main types of cookies we use, and what we use them for. We’ve described them using the categories recommended by the International Chamber of Commerce in the ICC UK Cookie Guide.
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies services you have asked for cannot be provided. Because these cookies are strictly necessary we do not need to ask for your consent to use them.
2. Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. Some of these are analytics cookies, set using third party web analytics software, which allow us to understand more about how our website is used. For example, like many companies we use Clicky to help us monitor our website traffic. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous and does not affect your privacy. It is only used to improve how a website works.
3. Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
4. Targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
By using The Company’s website you agree we may place these types of cookies on your device. If you don’t want to accept these sort of cookies, then you are welcomed to use your browser’s features to block them, but please be aware that doing so might cause the site to not function as it should. You can find out more about controlling cookies by visiting http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Social Network And Other Third Party Cookies
If you click on a link from The Company’s websites to any third party websites (e.g. if you ‘share’ content from The Company’s websites with friends or colleagues through social networks), you may be sent cookies from these third party websites. Third party websites will have their own privacy and cookie policies which The Company cannot control. Please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.